Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome!

Let me briefly introduce myself...I'm Tiffany.  I am a missionary in Mozambique with my husband and 3 children.  We are originally from the U.S.  I might as well mention why I decided to start a blog.  About 2 years ago I had a monthly email that I used to send out to a list of interested people.  About a month before my 3rd child was born, I stopped.  Since then, people have asked me to continue, but I just never got around to it.  Well, here I am finally getting around to it in the form of this blog. 
Don't expect this blog to be very informational or educational or revelational (is that a word??).  It's just about me (and my family, of course) and everyday life here in Lichinga, Mozambique...or wherever else I happen to be.  Eventually, the blog will have photos, links, etc. whenever I get around to putting all of that stuff in here.  For now, what you see is what you get. 
If you're interested, continue reading as I plan to update at least once a month...maybe more often.  We'll see... 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment