Saturday, January 15, 2011

Picture Blog-School Vacation


Stuff I Did During My 2 Week Christmas Vacation from Homeschooling
 ...planted some flowers, made some strawberry-banana jam, worked in the garden, made a gingerbread house with the kids from scratch, celebrated Jesus with the family, made caramel corn with peanuts, took some photos of a butterfly, made homemade waffles (with our cast iron stovetop waffle iron), made paper chain decorations with the kids, and ATE SOME CRAB that Tyren happened to find in a shop in town around Christmas time! 

I thoroughly enjoyed my time off with my family...and this week it was back to school...can't wait to plan our next school break!

Blessings,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Love the update. Crab oh my! What a treat. You are making me want to come vacation with you. Never made strawberry or strawberry-banana jam before. Good work!

    ReplyDelete